Italian Citizenship Assistance
Discover Why You have not to Miss the Most Trending Citizenship Program all around the world
You Ask, We Do it for You.
Why Do I Have to join Italian Citizenship?
Italian Citizenship for foreigners regularly residing in Italy is a very important goal: after having lived many years in the territory of the state, many want to shake off the label of “stranger” and finally feel like others, both from the point of social view than in the enjoyment of civil and political rights.
Citizenship also increases opportunities and quality of life, for the Applicant and for his/her family.
We assist You on all Citizenship Program set by Italian Government, such as
Italian Dual Citizenship,
Italian Citizenship by Ancestry,
Italian Citizenship by Descent (knowns as Italian Citizenship Jure Sanguinis),
Italian Citizenship by Marriage
and more options, that can be more suitable for You case.
Which Benefits will I Have from Italian Citizenship?
- Full accesso to Education: free public education is available to children who reside in Italy.
- Registration with National Health Service: citizens are totally covered by Italian National Health service without paying anything else except for little fees for special treatments. Citizenship entitles to have a family doctor, access to all specialist tests and visits, be admitted to hospital, etc
- Stop bureaucracy: there is no need to go to the Police Headquarters for the renewal of you permit to stay.
- Become EU citizen: as an EU citizen, You can live and move all around EU with all benefits like:
- Freedom of movement and residence throughout the territory of the Union;
- The right to vote and be elected in municipal and European Parliament elections in the Member State of residence;
- The protection by the diplomatic and consular authorities of any Member State in a third country in which the State of which the person in question has citizenship is not represented;
- the right to petition the European Parliament.
- Full civil and social rights: like the right to vote, to make jobs reserved only to Italians, enjoy politic life, enjoy benefits reserved only to Italians,etc.
- Benefits for traveling and moving outside EU.