Listen to this article!
INVESTOR VISA FOR ITALY: Why the Investment Visa Italy is the Best Option for You.
What is the Investor Visa Italy?
THIS VISA IS A 2-YEAR VISA FOR NON-EU CITIZENS WHO CHOOSE TO INVEST IN STRATEGIC ASSETS FOR ITALY’S ECONOMY AND SOCIETY.
The Investor Visa Italy is the New Investment Visa Italy Program, introduced in 2017 with the financial law.
It represents a step forward in promoting investment in Italy and an important new entry within the Italian Visa System.
Nationals of non-EU member states or Schengen area countries may apply for the Investor visa. The investor visa applicant must be over eighteen years of age and the minimum amount for the investment starting from € 500.000,00.
The Investor Visa Italy Conditions for issue and maintenance of the permit are:
- The applicant needs to make the investment/donation declared in the visa application within three months of the date of entry into Italy.
- He/She must maintain the original investment for the entire permit validity period.
If the applicant does not satisfy one of these conditions, the investor residence permit may be revoked, even before the envisaged expiry date. In addition to that, he/she will not be able to renew the permit anymore.
Read more about general Requirements here.
The Investor Visa Italy procedure for the obtainment of the Investor Visa for Italy will be, for the First part, online:
- It can take place entirely in English. Application forms, information materials and a “customer care” service, as well as the website of the program itself, are all offered in English. This aims to facilitate the applicants who are not proficient in Italian;
- The procedure is fully centralized. A single administration handles all communications with the other administrations involved;
- It will be fast. The Certificate of No Impediment to the granting of the visa is normally released within 30 days from application submission.
If You look to come in Italy long-term, and You cannot effort an investment, we highly consider to assist You on the Elective Residence Visa.