ELECTIVE RESIDENCE VISA ITALY elective residency visa italy italian elective visa italian elective residency elective residence visa italy lawyer elective residence visa italy attorney elective residence visa italy assistance
Italian Elective Residence Visa
Discover Why You have not to Miss the Most Trending Visa Program
All You have to know before applying, with Frequently Asked Question.
Why Do I Have to Choose Elective Residence Visa Italy?
The Elective Residence Visa Italy (residenza elettiva in italian language) allows entry into Italy for an open long-term visit to foreigners who intend to relocate to Italy and who are able to do so by financially supporting themselves autonomously, without the need for employment.
So, with Elective Residence Visa Italy You can come to Italy, with your family, without working but only enjoy life, with coverage of all social services offered.
Italian Elective Residence Visa is a trending alternative of the new Investor Visa program.
Which Benefits will I Have from Italian Elective Residency Visa?
- Education: free public education is available to children who reside in Italy (charges may beapplied for school meals where applicable)
- Registration with National Health Service: holders of an elective residence permit can registervoluntary with Italian National Health service by paying a registration annual fee. Registration entitles to have a family doctor, access to all specialist tests and visits, be admitted to hospital, etc.
- Permanent residency: holders of an elective residence permit can apply for the EC residencepermit for long-term residents after 5 years of legal stay in Italy. In order to be eligible they must have registered as residents and filed tax returns. For get Italian residence, see also the Elective Residence program.
- Italian Citizenship: after 10 years of legal residency in Italy an individual should be eligible to apply for Italian citizenship. In order to be eligible one must have registered as resident and filed tax returns at least 3 years before filing and show a taxable income of not less than € 6,000 (adjustedevery year). You can read more about here.
- Tax Limitation: for Applicants with high worldwide incomes or high family reddit for any reason, it’s possible to benefit to the Flax Tax Lump Sum Regime, which allow to pay only a fixed amount of taxes, regardless of how much income or resources you have. Read about this Tax Application
- No quota limits: differently as for other types of visa (f.e. work visa), there is no annual quota limits for applying and relocating to Italy.